Royal Bank of Canada (RY.TO)
21 Nov 2017
Tue, Nov 21 2017
TORONTO, Nov 21 Royal Bank of Canada has joined a list of lenders deemed important to the stability of the world's financial system, becoming the first Canadian back to join the global group of 30 required to hold extra capital.
LONDON, Nov 21 (IFR) - Royal Bank of Canada has been added to the list of 30 global systemically important banks by the Financial Stability Board of international regulators. It replaces Group BPCE, owner of Natixis, on the list in the latest annual review.
* Financial Stability Board says adds Royal Bank of Canada to list of global systemically important banks, drops Groupe BPCE
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Royal Bank of Canada (RY) Long- and Short-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'AA' and 'F1+', respectively. The Rating Outlook has been revised to Stable from Negative. This rating action follows Fitch's periodic review of the Canadian Banks Peer Group, which includes Bank of Montreal (BMO), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS), Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC), Federation des caiss
Oct 26 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Oct 24 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oct 24 RBC Investor & Treasury Services, a Royal Bank of Canada unit, appointed Geert Pick as managing director, global head of product management, shareholder services.
* Jeffery Yabuki appointed to the board of directors of Royal Bank Of Canada Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Royal Bank Of Canada announces specific share repurchase program as part of its normal course issuer bid
TORONTO, Sept 28 The chief executive of Canada's biggest lender on Thursday pushed back on a suggestion by JPMorgan Chief Executive Jamie Dimon that bitcoin is a fraud, though he said the cryptocurrency needs monitoring.
- My Journey To Financial Independence: 85-Stock October Portfolio Update - Buying AT&T, Texas Instruments And Nike
- October Dividend Income Report
- If I Had To Build An Income Portfolio Today - Update 23
- Citigroup: It Can Rise To $80
- A Month Later, I Have Invested $76K Already
- Resource Sector Digest: Is The Streaming Sector Doomed? A Closer Look At Franco Nevada's Cash Problem