Ryanair Holdings PLC (RYAAY.OQ)
19 Oct 2018
Mon, Jul 23 2018
* Hot weather, strikes push down average fares (Updates share price, adds analyst quote)
* Ryanair says willing to discuss demands (Adds dates of strikes)
DUBLIN Ryanair is to cancel more than 12 percent of its flights for two days next week in its biggest-ever strike as cabin crew escalate a staff revolt that began among disaffected pilots last year.
DUBLIN, July 18 Ryanair said on Wednesday it would cancel more than 12 percent of its flights on July 25 and 26 due to a cabin crew strike, as its industrial relations crisis escalates.
* Unions say dismissals complicate talks (Adds Spanish and Portuguese cabin crew unions)
DUBLIN, July 17 Ryanair plans to cancel 24 flights between Ireland and Britain on Friday due to a strike by its Ireland-based pilots, the second of three planned for July, Europe's largest airline by passenger numbers said on Tuesday.
FRANKFURT Lufthansa plans to end an agreement to lease planes to Laudamotion, saying the Austrian holiday airline has failed to meet payments, leading to a dispute with its backer Ryanair.
* Lufthansa tries to terminate lease of 9 planes to Laudamotion
FRANKFURT, July 13 Lufthansa plans to end an agreement to lease planes to Laudamotion, saying the Austrian leisure carrier has failed to meet payments, leading to a dispute with rival, and Laudamotion backer, Ryanair.
BRUSSELS The European Commission said on Thursday that it had approved Ryanair's planned acquisition of LaudaMotion without conditions.
- Ryanair Holdings PLC 2019 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Oakmark Global Fund: Third Quarter 2018
- European And Asian Value Ideas - The Idea Guide
- Ryanair: Deeply Undervalued Structural Winner In Consolidating European Airline Market
- Consolidation Is Changing The Airline Industry
- Contagion Concerns Erupt From Turkey (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)