South32 Ltd (S32J.J)
Sat, Mar 17 2018
BOGOTA, March 16 Colombia's Cerro Matoso nickel mine, owned by Australian miner South32, must pay damages to indigenous and Afro-Colombian communities affected by its operations in Cordoba province, Colombia's constitutional court said on Friday.
* Also plans 3 cents/shr special dividend (Recasts, adds CEO, analyst comment, shares)
Feb 15 Australian miner South32 Ltd on Thursday reported a 14 percent jump in half-year underlying profit helped by higher production of manganese, for which it is the world's top producer, and strong commodity prices.
* ARIZONA MINING -SOUTH32 LIMITED EXERCISES TOP-UP RIGHT UNDER INVESTOR RIGHTS AGREEMENT TO SUBSCRIBE FOR ADDITIONAL 836,279 SHARES OF CO AT C$4.48/SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CAPE TOWN, Feb 6 South32's South African coal assets will be set up as its own business within six months, its president and chief operating officer Mike Fraser said.
CAPE TOWN, Feb 6 South32's South African coal assets will be spun off within six months, its president and chief operating officer Mike Fraser said.
Jan 17 Mining group South32 Ltd said on Wednesday its second-quarter metallurgical coal output dropped 43 percent due to an outage at its Appin mine in Australia, while raising its full-year output forecast for South African manganese operations.
* SOUTH32 LTD REPORTS 6.2 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN TRILOGY METALS AS OF DEC 19 - SEC FILING Source text : [http://bit.ly/2ljPNjD] Further company coverage:
* TRILOGY METALS ANNOUNCES A NEW LARGE SHAREHOLDER AND THE COMPANY'S CEO SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASES HIS SHARE POSITION
BRIEF-Trilogy Metals Announces South32 To Fund Us$10 Million 2018 Program And Budget For The Bornite Project
* TRILOGY METALS ANNOUNCES SOUTH32 TO FUND US$10 MILLION 2018 PROGRAM AND BUDGET FOR THE BORNITE PROJECT