SAGE Therapeutics Inc (SAGE.OQ)
19 Mar 2018
Thu, Feb 22 2018
* SAGE THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES PIPELINE UPDATE
* PRICING OF AN UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING OF 3.5 MILLION SHARES OF ITS COMMON STOCK AT A PUBLIC OFFERING PRICE OF $164.00 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAGE THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* SAGE THERAPEUTICS RECEIVES FDA BREAKTHROUGH THERAPY DESIGNATION FOR SAGE-217 FOR THE TREATMENT OF MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER
BRIEF-Sage Therapeutics Says Sage-217 Met Primary Endpoint Of Improved Sleep Efficiency In Phase 1/2 Study
* SAGE THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES POSITIVE RESULTS FROM PLACEBO-CONTROLLED TRIAL IN A MODEL OF INSOMNIA DEMONSTRATING ACTIVITY ON SLEEP PARAMETERS AND SUPPORTING DEVELOPMENT OF SAGE-217 AS POTENTIAL TREATMENT FOR SLEEP DISORDERS
Drug developer Sage Therapeutics Inc's shares soared as much as 85 percent to a record high on Thursday after its experimental drug to reduce the symptoms of depression succeeded in a mid-stage trial.
Dec 7 Sage Therapeutics Inc said on Thursday its drug to treat patients with moderate to severe depression met the main goal of reducing symptoms in a mid-stage study, sending its shares soaring 52.3 percent in premarket trading.
Dec 7 Sage Therapeutics Inc said on Thursday its drug to treat patients with moderate to severe depression met the main goal in a mid-stage study.
* SAYS PUBLIC OFFERING OF 3.53 MILLION COMMON SHARES PRICED AT $85.00PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sage Therapeutics announces proposed public offering of common stock
- Marinus Postpones Depression Drug Data, Presents Itself As A Great Buying Opportunity
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals - Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful
- Sage Therapeutics' (SAGE) CEO Jeff Jonas on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Sage Therapeutics 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Biotechs: Still Well Placed For More Gains
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: GW Pharmaceuticals Pullback, Seattle Genetics Announces Collaboration Agreement, Catalyst Reports Data