SAGE Therapeutics Inc (SAGE.OQ)
Wed, Nov 15 2017
* SAYS PUBLIC OFFERING OF 3.53 MILLION COMMON SHARES PRICED AT $85.00PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sage Therapeutics announces proposed public offering of common stock
Sage Therapeutics Inc's shares surged to a record on Thursday after its postpartum depression drug succeeded in two late-stage studies, paving the way for it to bring to market the first FDA-approved treatment for the disorder.
Nov 9 Sage Therapeutics on Thursday said its drug to treat moderate and severe postpartum depression met the main goal in two late-stage studies, sending shares of the company up about 17 percent in pre-market trade.
Nov 9 Sage Therapeutics on Thursday said its drug to treat moderate and severe postpartum depression met the main goal in two late-stage studies.
* Announces Brexanolone achieves primary endpoints in both phase 3 clinical trials in postpartum depression
* Sage Therapeutics announces third quarter 2017 financial results and provides pipeline update
Sage Therapeutics Inc's shares tumbled 23 percent on Tuesday after its drug to treat a life-threatening seizure disorder failed to meet the main goal of a key trial, raising concerns about the future of the study.
* Sage Therapeutics reports top-line results from Phase 3 STATUS trial of brexanolone in super-refractory status epilepticus
Sept 12 Sage Therapeutics Inc said on Tuesday its drug to treat a life-threatening seizure disorder failed to meet the main goal of a late-stage trial.
- Sage Therapeutics' Positive Phase 3 Results Bring Hope To Childbearing Women
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Neurocrine Has Upside, Dynavax Gets FDA Nod, Sage Soars
- Investors Giving Thanks For Sage Therapeutics
- Sage's PhIII Success In PPD: What It Means For Marinus Pharmaceuticals
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: Redhill's Bungled Secondary
- Portola Pharmaceuticals: A Low-Quality Stock Or Simply Misunderstood?