Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL.NS)
NEW DELHI Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL), the country's largest state-owned alloy producer, failed to meet its target to supply rails for Indian Railways during the fiscal year for 2017/18, underscoring the problems of modernising the country's rail network.
** Nifty Metal index falls as much as 2.94 pct to its lowest since Dec. 18
* CRACK DEVELOPED IN BOTTOM PART OF SHELL OF BLAST FURNACE NO. 1 OF BHILAI STEEL PLANT ON FEB 13 RESULTING IN LEAKING OF METAL
Steel Authority of India Ltd posted a profit for the three months ended December on Thursday, snapping ten straight quarters of losses.
Feb 8 Steel Authority of India Ltd posted a profit for the three months ended December on Thursday, snapping ten straight quarters of losses.
* DEC QUARTER NET PROFIT 431.6 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS LOSS OF 7.95 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
- Conditions Could Get Choppy When SailPoint Lockup Expires
- Stocks To Watch: A Fed Head Talks Crypto
- SailPoint Technologies' (SAIL) CEO Mark McClain on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- SailPoint: Lockup Expiration And Growth Deceleration Are Red Flags
- How Will SailPoint Grow?
- Stocks To Watch: Investors Recharge After Soothing Fedspeak