Boston Beer Company Inc (SAM.N)
20 Apr 2018
Sat, Mar 31 2018
BRIEF-Boston Beer Company Says Entered Agreement To Amend Co's Existing $150 Mln Revolving Line Of Credit Agreement
* BOSTON BEER COMPANY - ON MARCH 27, ENTERED AGREEMENT TO AMEND CO'S EXISTING $150 MILLION REVOLVING LINE OF CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* SEES 2018 CAPITAL SPENDING OF BETWEEN $55 MILLION AND $65 MILLION
* BOSTON BEER COMPANY NAMES DAVE BURWICK PRESIDENT AND CEO; BEVERAGE INDUSTRY VETERAN TO LEAD COMPANY THROUGH NEXT PHASE OF GROWTH
* SIGNED BINDING LETTER OF INTENT WITH LGC CAPITAL LTD AND BALTIC BEER CO; NEW JV TO MAKE PORTFOLIO OF CANNABIS & HEMP DERIVED BEVERAGES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Boston Beer - on Nov 13, co entered into plan to repurchase up to $20 million of class A common stock during period commencing Dec 13 and ending Mar 3, 2018 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2AFmWLJ) Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.99 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- Boston Beer Company--Time For Investors To Step Up To The Bar?
- Boston Beer Co. Is Making Me Nervous.
- Boston Beer Company's (SAM) CEO Martin Roper on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Stocks To Watch: Retail Heavyweights To Center Stage
- Boston Beer: The End Of The Craft Beer High?
- Boston Beer Co.: A Tough Spot