Sampo Oyj (SAMPO.HE)
18 Jun 2018
Wed, May 9 2018
HELSINKI, May 9 Nordic financial holding company Sampo, the largest shareholder in Nordea Bank , reported on Wednesday a sharp drop in its mark-to-market results due to a devalued Swedish crown and weak investment markets.
* MANDATUM LIFE'S SALE OF THE INSURANCE PORTFOLIO TO DANSKE BANK CANCELLED AND CO-OPERATION CONTINUED
* SOLIDIUM SAYS PLACED 10.6 MILLION A-SHARES IN SAMPO PLC IN AN ACCELERATED BOOKBUILT OFFERING AT A PRICE OF EUR 44.10 PER SHARE
* SOLIDIUM LAUNCHES ACCELERATED BOOKBUILT OFFERING OF SAMPO A-SHARES
STOCKHOLM, Feb 8 Nordic financial holding company Sampo and private equity firm Nordic Capital on Thursday launched a joint recommended mandatory cash bid for Swedish niche lender Nordax valuing the firm at 6.66 billion crowns ($826 million).
BRIEF-Sampo And Nordic Capital Fund VIII Announce Recommended Mandatory Cash Offer To Shareholders In Nordax
* NORDIC CAPITAL FUND VIII AND SAMPO PLC ANNOUNCE A RECOMMENDED MANDATORY CASH OFFER TO THE SHAREHOLDERS IN NORDAX
* SAMPO CEO SAYS COMPANY AIMS TO INCREASE DIVIDENDS GOING FORWARD
HELSINKI, Feb 7 Nordic financial holding company Sampo proposed a larger-than-expected annual dividend after reporting strong profits at its insurance businesses on Wednesday.
HELSINKI, Feb 6 Nordic financial holding company Sampo proposed on Wednesday a larger-than-expected annual dividend after reporting strong profits at its insurance businesses.