Sandvik AB (SAND.ST)
21 Jun 2018
Fri, Apr 27 2018
STOCKHOLM, April 27 Sweden's Sandvik, the world's biggest maker of metal cutting tools, has agreed to buy measurement technology company Metrologic Group for 360 million euros ($435 million) to strengthen its position in digital manufacturing.
STOCKHOLM, April 24 Swedish engineering group Sandvik beat first-quarter operating earnings expectations on Tuesday boosted by strong results in its metal-cutting tools business, the group's main profit generator. But results in its mining gear business were slightly weaker than anticipated, taking some of the shine off the overall beat and sending shares lower after an initial rise.
STOCKHOLM, April 24 Swedish metal-cutting tools and mining gear maker Sandvik beat first-quarter operating expectations on Tuesday and reported a broad-based increase in customer activity at the start of the year.
- Looking For Undervalued Streaming / Royalty Plays
- Global Allocation Fund May 2018 Commentary - Deutsche Bank Is Starting To Look Very Ugly
- Resource Sector Digest: Sandstorm Gold And The Beauty Of Depletion
- Gold Mining Bull: Top News For May 2018
- Sandstorm Gold: Time To Buy?
- Sandstorm Gold: It Will Pay Off To Be Patient