Santhera Pharmaceuticals Holding AG (SANN.S)
21 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 20 2018
* SANTHERA PHARMACEUTICALS - FY NET REVENUES FROM SALES OF LEAD PRODUCT RAXONE® INCREASED BY 21% TO CHF 22.9 MILLION
ZURICH Santhera Pharmaceuticals said on Monday a study of its medicine Raxone in primary progressive multiple sclerosis showed no difference between the treatment and placebo groups in disease progression, another setback for the Swiss drug company.
BRIEF-Santhera Pharmaceuticals Reports Outcome Of Exploratory Trial With Idebenone In PPMS Conducted At NIH
* REPORTS OUTCOME OF EXPLORATORY TRIAL WITH IDEBENONE IN PPMS CONDUCTED AT NIH
* SANTHERA COMPLETES CAPITAL INCREASE TO SETTLE OBTAINED LICENSE FROM POLYPHOR
* SANTHERA OBTAINS WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE LICENSE FROM POLYPHOR TO DEVELOP AND COMMERCIALIZE CLINICAL STAGE CANDIDATE FOR CYSTIC FIBROSIS AND OTHER PULMONARY DISEASES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SANTHERA LAUNCHES U.S. EXPANDED ACCESS PROGRAM WITH IDEBENONE FOR PATIENTS WITH DUCHENNE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY (DMD) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* INCREASE OF 21% YOY IN FY NET REVENUES TO CHF 22.9 MILLION (2016: CHF 19.0 MILLION) FROM SALES OF RAXONE
* SANTHERA RECEIVES NEGATIVE CHMP OPINION ON APPEAL FOR AUTHORIZATION OF RAXONE® IN DUCHENNE MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Jan 24 Shares In Santhera Pharmaceuticals Holding Ag are suspended from trading until further notice - Six Swiss Exchange said.