Saputo Inc (SAP.TO)
19 Jan 2018
Wed, Nov 15 2017
* Saputo announces the renewal of its normal course issuer bid
* Will close its cheese manufacturing facility in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin and the closure is scheduled in May 2018
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Nov 2 Saputo Inc, one of Canada's largest dairy producers, aims to return Australia's Murray Goulburn Co-operative to profit by aggressively pursuing more of the country's milk supply, its chief executive said on Thursday.
Nov 2 Saputo CEO Lino Saputo Jr., speaking on a conference call with analysts:
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Nov 2 Saputo Inc, one of Canada's largest dairy producers, reported slightly lower quarterly earnings on Thursday, pressured by lower Canadian sales volumes.
* SAPUTO INC.: FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER ENDED SEPTEMBER 30, 2017
* Saputo Inc - entered into an agreement to acquire Betin Inc, doing business as Montchevre Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
SYDNEY Canada's biggest cheesemaker Saputo Inc has agreed to buy debt-ridden Murray Goulburn Co-operative for up to $490 million, becoming Australia's top milk producer and expanding its access to China.
* Offer of A$1.10 and A$1.15 per MG share vs Thursday close A$0.83
TORONTO, Oct 27 Canada's main stock index slipped early on Friday, weighed by banks and Cameco Corp's disappointing earnings and outlook, while gold miners gained and dairy company Saputo Inc rose after agreeing to buy an Australian milk producer.
- 'Blockchain' ETFs: A Deep Dive Into BLCN And BLOK
- Can Oracle's Autonomous Database Fend Off Amazon's Efforts?
- Big Data Is Hot But Some Investors Carry More Risk Than Others
- Apttus Hires CFO As It Readies A Potential 2018 IPO
- Wall Street Breakfast: Strong Start To Holiday Sales Season
- Oracle Tries To End 2017 In The Clouds