Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)
18 May 2018
Tue, May 1 2018
* REGENERON AND SANOFI TO LOWER NET PRICE OF PRALUENT® (ALIROCUMAB) INJECTION IN EXCHANGE FOR STRAIGHTFORWARD, MORE AFFORDABLE PATIENT ACCESS FOR EXPRESS SCRIPTS PATIENTS
May 1 Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals said on Tuesday they had agreed to cut the price of their potent cholesterol drug, Praluent, under a deal with Express Scripts, the largest U.S. manager of prescription benefits.
May 1 Regeneron Pharmaceuticals and Sanofi will cut the net price of their expensive cholesterol drug for Express Scripts customers in exchange for greater patient access, with some savings to be shared with consumers, the companies said on Tuesday.
BRIEF-Sanofi: FDA To Conduct Priority Review Of Cemiplimab As Potential Treatment For Advanced Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
* REG-SANOFI: FDA TO CONDUCT PRIORITY REVIEW OF CEMIPLIMAB AS A POTENTIAL TREATMENT FOR ADVANCED CUTANEOUS SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Shares down 1.5 percent (Adds quotes from CEO, analyst comment, shares)
PARIS, April 27 French drugmaker Sanofi posted sluggish first-quarter profits on Friday, hurt by exchange rate effects and lower sales at its struggling diabetes and cardiovascular unit, and hinted at another difficult quarter ahead.
* FDA ACCEPTS FOR REVIEW SUPPLEMENTAL BIOLOGICS LICENSE APPLICATION FOR 0.5 ML DOSE OF FLUZONE® QUADRIVALENT (INFLUENZA VACCINE) IN CHILDREN 6-35 MONTHS OF AGE
FRANKFURT, April 25 Boehringer Ingelheim, Germany's second-largest drugmaker, posted a gain in operating income of 20.7 percent to 3.5 billion euros ($4.27 billion) last year, boosted by the purchase of Sanofi's veterinary medicine.
LONDON A Sanofi drug for epilepsy and bipolar disorder linked to thousands of birth defects has been banned in Britain for use in women or girls of child-bearing age, unless they are on a special pregnancy prevention program.
LONDON, April 24 A Sanofi drug for epilepsy and bipolar disorder linked to thousands of birth defects has been banned in Britain for use in women or girls of child-bearing age, unless they are on a special pregnancy prevention programme.
- Regions Financial Will Go Higher - Cramer's Lightning Round (5/17/18)
- Value SuperScreen Unleashed
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- Industrials Enter The Earnings Spotlight, And Alphabet Sells Off (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Industrial Earnings On The Radar
- Surface Oncology Proposes IPO Terms