Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE.N)
11 Dec 2018
Tue, Aug 21 2018
DENVER, Aug 20 Spirit Airlines expects it will raise passenger fares after years of lower ticket prices as the U.S. budget carrier works to improve margins at a time of rising oil prices, Chief Executive Bob Fornaro said on Monday.
DENVER, CO Aug 20 Spirit Airlines is eying the Airbus A320, but speaking with all planemakers about a future fleet order for the U.S. carrier, Chief Executive Bob Fornaro said on Monday.
- Undervalued Stocks With Rising Earnings Expectations
- Tracking Allan Mecham's Arlington Value Capital Portfolio - Q3 2018 Update
- FPA Capital Fund, Inc. Q3 2018 Commentary
- All Eyes On Walmart, Volkswagen And A Jedi Contract (Stocks To Watch Podcast)
- Stocks To Watch: All Eyes On Walmart, Volkswagen And A Jedi Contract
- Avenir Global Fund Q3 2018 Commentary