Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE.N)
16 Feb 2018
NEW YORK, Feb 7 Budget carrier Spirit Airlines Inc's website crashed on Wednesday, leaving customers unable to book flights directly online.
* SPIRIT AIRLINES - SEES FY 2018 ADJUSTED CASM EX-FUEL DOWN 3% TO DOWN 5%
* OppenheimerFunds Reports 7.86 Pct Passive Stake In Spirit Airlines AS OF DEC. 31 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2nHlt3z) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Feb 6 U.S. budget carrier Spirit Airlines said on Tuesday its quarterly profit rose more than 400 percent on the back of a one-time credit benefit from the U.S. tax code overhaul.
* SPIRIT AIRLINES REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Jan 31 Spirit Airlines Inc has reached a five-year tentative agreement with its pilots for pay and benefit increases, the group's union said on Wednesday, signaling an end to an acrimonious years-long negotiation.
* SPIRIT AIRLINES TREASURER SAYS WOULD WANT TO SECURE AGREEMENT WITH PILOTS BEFORE CONFIRMING A NEW PLANE ORDER
* SPIRIT AIRLINES SAYS STARTS NEW NONSTOP SERVICE CONNECTING ATLANTIC CITY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO LOUIS ARMSTRONG NEW ORLEANS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Southwest Airlines, Strategically Positioned For Long-Term Success
- Tracking Allan Mecham's Arlington Value Capital Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Stocks To Watch: Digging For Gems In The Shakeout
- Spirit Airlines: An Ideal Investment With High Growth Potential
- Spirit Airlines (SAVE) Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Stocks To Watch: Welcome To The Party Rising Rates