State Bank of India (SBI.NS)
16 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 16 2018
* SOLD 4.40 PERCENT STAKE IN CLEARING CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
* EXEC SAYS COST OF BORROWING EXPECTED TO GO UP AFTER LOUS DISCONTINUED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Neha Dasgupta)
* EXEC SAYS ALL STATE BANKS CHECKED RECORDS OF OUTSTANDING LOUS
* SAYS CO NOT GOT ANY NOTICE FROM SFIO OR ENFORCEMENT DIRECTORATE ABOUT INVESTIGATION INTO LOANS GRANTED TO USHA MARTIN Source text - http://bit.ly/2tPzi5A Further company coverage:
* IMPOSED MONETARY PENALTY ON SBI FOR NON-COMPLIANCE WITH DIRECTIONS ISSUED BY RBI ON DETECTION AND IMPOUNDING OF COUNTERFEIT NOTES
* RAISES INTEREST RATES ON RETAIL DOMESTIC TERM DEPOSITS BELOW 10 MILLION RUPEES ACROSS 9 TENORS W.E.F FEB 28 Source text - http://bit.ly/2EZ9kSg Further company coverage:
* SBI AND TEZ BY GOOGLE TO FOCUS ON DRIVING ADOPTION OF DIGITAL PAYMENTS AND GROWING DIGITAL PAYMENTS ECOSYSTEM Source text - Google today announced a deeper integration with State Bank of India (SBI) for its mobile payments app Tez.The integration will allow Tez users to now create a SBI UPI Id - @oksbi and get access to exclusive offers for SBI customers. Further company coverage:
BRIEF-State Bank Of India Approves Issue Price of 300.82 Rupees/Shr For Preferential Issue To India Govt
* SAYS APPROVED ISSUE PRICE AT 300.82 RUPEES PER SHARE FOR PREFERENTIAL ISSUE TO INDIA GOVERNMENT Source text: http://bit.ly/2EN8Z47 Further company coverage:
Indian shares ended lower on Wednesday, pulled down by state-run lenders such as State Bank of India which fell after the Reserve Bank of India recently unveiled tough rules for loan restructuring.
Feb 14 Indian shares ended lower on Wednesday, pulled down by state-run lenders such as State Bank of India which fell after the central bank recently unveiled tough rules for loan restructuring.