Schibsted ASA (SBSTA.OL)
14 Dec 2018
Tue, Sep 18 2018
* Shares surge more than 10 percent (Adds analyst comment, background)
OSLO, Sept 18 Media group Schibsted will spin off its international online classified ads operations in an initial public offering, the Norwegian company said on Tuesday, sending its shares surging more than 10 percent.
* To conclude strategic review of lending firm Lendo in Q3 (Adds shares, analyst, detail)
OSLO, July 17 Media Group Schibsted said in Q2 report:
OSLO, July 17 Norwegian media and classified ads group Schibsted said it continued to reduce capital investments as it reported better-than-expected second-quarter core earnings on Tuesday.
- The Young Investor's ETF Strategy - Early November Update And Adding SCHA To The Eligible ETF List
- Small-Cap Stocks Getting Crushed Across Sectors
- This Year's Rally In U.S. Small-Cap Stocks Begins To Stumble
- Technically Speaking For August 10
- What Rising Rates Mean For Small-Cap Stocks
- America Will Win The Trade War