Schibsted ASA (SBSTB.OL)
17 Oct 2018
Tue, Sep 18 2018
* Shares surge more than 10 percent (Adds analyst comment, background)
OSLO, Sept 18 Media group Schibsted will spin off its international online classified ads operations in an initial public offering, the Norwegian company said on Tuesday, sending its shares surging more than 10 percent.
* To conclude strategic review of lending firm Lendo in Q3 (Adds shares, analyst, detail)
OSLO, July 17 Media Group Schibsted said in Q2 report:
OSLO, July 17 Norwegian media and classified ads group Schibsted said it continued to reduce capital investments as it reported better-than-expected second-quarter core earnings on Tuesday.
OSLO, May 3 (Reuters) - * Norwegian shares traded down on Thursday * Oslo's benchmark index fell -0.27 pct, or -2.35 points, to 867.12 points and was up by 6.76 pct year-to-date * The broader Oslo All Share Index was down 0.3 percent * Brent crude futures, a trigger for the oil heavy Oslo Bourse, fell $-0.66 to $72.7 a barrel * Among the biggest firms on the Oslo Bourse, Statoil fell -0.44 pct, Telenor fell -2.87 pct and DNB fell -0.91 pct * Turnover at the Oslo Bourse was 2.9 billion Norwegian
* Q1 EBITDA GREW 41 PERCENT NOK 610 MILLION (REUTERS POLL NOK 639 MILLION)
- The Young Investor's ETF Strategy - October Performance Update
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - 35 Holdings, 6 Sells, 2 Buys
- FZROX Vs. VTI: Does Fidelity's 0% Expense Ratio Make It A Better Choice Than A Vanguard Index ETF?
- First Quarterly Update - Steve's Dividend Portfolio And Strategy For Replacing My Salary With Dividend Income
- The Young Investor's ETF Strategy - Performance Update And Adding SCHE For Exposure To Emerging Markets
- Technically Speaking For August 10