Southern Copper Corp (SCCO.N)
23 Feb 2018
Fri, Feb 2 2018
LIMA, Feb 2 Southern Copper Corp surprised the market by reporting a $287.5 million net loss in the fourth quarter on Friday, citing a $743.3 million one-time payment related to U.S. tax reform.
LIMA, Nov 29 Workers at Southern Copper Corp in Peru said they completed a ninth day of an indefinite strike on Wednesday, following a failed negotiation attempt with the company.
SANTIAGO, Nov 22 Workers for the two largest unions at Southern Copper Corp in Peru said on Wednesday they had started an indefinite strike, demanding a fair share of mining profits, while the company said the stoppage had not affected operations.
LIMA, Oct 20 Southern Copper Corp said on Friday that its net profit doubled to $401.8 million in the third quarter from the same period a year earlier as sales surged on higher copper prices.
- Copper's Next Leg Higher
- Southern Copper Corporation's (SCCO) CFO Raul Jacob on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Copper Stalled As It Watches Other Commodities Make Higher Highs
- Copper Retreats From Its Late 2017 High - Another Higher Low In The Cards For The Red Metal
- Southern Copper Corporation Set To Impress
- Copper's Impressive Price Action