Sembcorp Industries Ltd (SCIL.SI)
19 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 16 2018
* SEMBCORP DEVELOPMENT INDIA HAS SIGNED A LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH ASCENDAS-SINGBRIDGE ANDHRA INVESTMENT
SINGAPORE Singapore's Sembcorp Industries said on Friday it expects to raise about $380 million from the sale of some utilities assets and plans to list its Indian energy business, as it reported a plunge in quarterly profit.
* Sembcorp Inds falls as much as 2.8 pct, Sembcorp Marine falls as much as 6.9 pct (Adds details from IPO prospectus, ROE outlook)
SINGAPORE, Feb 23 Singaporean industrial conglomerate Sembcorp Industries said on Friday it has begun the process for an initial public offering of its Indian energy business and was planning to sell some utilities assets as part of its strategic review.
* QTRLY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE S$22.8 MILLION VERSUS S$147.5 MILLION
SINGAPORE Singapore-based Sembcorp Industries said on Monday it would reorganise its India energy operations into a single entity, citing a more streamlined shareholding structure and greater synergy.
SINGAPORE, Feb 19 Singapore-based Sembcorp Industries said on Monday it would reorganise its India energy operations into a single entity, citing a more streamlined shareholding structure and greater synergy.
* COMPANY NOTES THAT THERE HAVE BEEN MEDIA REPORTS ON RUMOURED PLANS FOR AN IPO OF A SEMBCORP UNIT IN INDIA
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy