Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc (SCMP.OQ)
Tue, Jan 2 2018
BRIEF-Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Received Notification From FDA That It Has Extended PDUFA Goal Date By 3 Months
* SUCAMPO PHARMACEUTICALS - ON DEC 28, RECEIVED NOTIFICATION FROM U.S. FDA THAT IT HAS EXTENDED PDUFA GOAL DATE BY 3 MONTHS FOR SNDA FOR LUBIPROSTONE
Mallinckrodt Plc said on Tuesday it would buy Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc for about $840 million to snap up constipation drug Amitiza and a clutch of experimental rare disease treatments, as it battles declining sales of its biggest drug, Acthar.
* Deal for $18/share, a premium of about 6 pct to Friday close
BRIEF-Sucampo Pharma Says If Merger Agreement Terminated, Co Agreed To Pay Mallinckrodt Fee Of $44 Million
* SUCAMPO PHARMACEUTICALS SAYS IF MERGER AGREEMENT TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, CO AGREED TO PAY MALLINCKRODT FEE OF $44 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2BUtNpK) Further company coverage:
* MALLINCKRODT TO ACQUIRE SUCAMPO PHARMACEUTICALS FOR APPROXIMATELY $1.2 BILLION
Dec 26 Mallinckrodt Plc said on Tuesday it would buy Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc in a deal valued at about $1.2 billion to gain access to its constipation drug, Amitiza.
BRIEF-ING Groep NV Reports 6.70 Pct Passive Stake In Sucampo Pharmaceuticals As Of Dec 7 - SEC Filing
* REPORTS A 6.70 PCT PASSIVE STAKE IN SUCAMPO PHARMACEUTICALS INC AS OF DEC 7 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yseEW4) Further company coverage:
* LINDEN CAPITAL L.P REPORTS 5.1 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN SUCAMPO PHARMACEUTICALS INC AS OF DECEMBER 6, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text : [http://bit.ly/2jz2syj] Further company coverage:
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Inc is considering selling itself after receiving takeover interest, Bloomberg reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.25 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals' Trulance Enters Its Sophomore Year
- Mallinckrodt: Recent Insider Buying Sending A Buy Signal?
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Achaogen Is A Compelling Investment, Protalix Gains On Preliminary Results, BioTime Announces Publication Of Results
- Moody's Downgrade Could Punish Mallinckrodt
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: Why We Are Passing On Pulse
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Portola BLA Review Process Delayed, DelMar Soars, Alexion Gets Nod For Soliris In Japan