Scor SE (SCOR.PA)
22 Sep 2020
Thu, Jul 23 2020
PARIS, July 23 Denis Kessler, chief executive of SCOR, said on Thursday he would favour an EU-wide pandemic scheme to cover business interruption losses, rather than any national plan, as the French reinsurer swung to a quarterly loss.
* SCOR BOARD SAYS HAS EXPLORED BOTH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES WHILE WORKING ON SUCCESSION PLAN, TO PRESENT THE PLAN SUFFICIENTLY AHEAD OF 2021 AGM Further company coverage: (Reporting by Maya Nikolaeva)
* SAYS ACPR'S POSITION CALLING FOR NO DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTION COVERS THE PERIOD FROM APRIL UNTIL OCTOBER 1, 2020, SCOR TO REGAIN ITS FREEDOM IN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AFTER THIS DEADLINE Further company coverage: (Paris Newsroom)
* SCOR STRENGTHENS ITS SUSTAINABLE ACTIONS TOWARDS A LOW-CARBON ECONOMY WITHIN ITS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO AND JOINS THE UN-CONVENED NET-ZERO ASSET OWNER ALLIANCE
* SAYS HAS DECIDED THAT NO DIVIDEND will BE DISTRIBUTED FOR THE 2019 FISCAL YEAR
PARIS/MILAN Shares in French reinsurer Scor rose on Wednesday after its shareholder Covea dropped a planned $9 billion acquisition, rekindling speculation that Covea may turn its attentions to Scor again.
* Seen as evidence that Exor will take firm line on FCA-PSA deal
PARIS, May 13 Shares in French reinsurer Scor rose on Wednesday, after a decision by Scor shareholder Covea to drop a previously-agreed deal to buy reinsurer PartnerRe reignited speculation that Covea may look again at Scor.
PARIS, April 29 French reinsurer SCOR said on Wednesday its first-quarter net income jumped 23.7% as its operations were not materially affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, but warned of an increased level of claims and asset impairments in 2020.
* SCOR DELIVERS STRONG RESULTS IN Q1 2020 WITH A NET INCOME OF EUR 162 MILLION