Scor SE (SCOR.PA)
18 Oct 2018
Thu, Sep 27 2018
PARIS, Sept 27 French insurer Covea, whose 8.2 billion euro ($9.6 billion) bid for rival Scor was rejected this month, said it was still seeking a friendly takeover of Scor.
PARIS, Sept 27 French mutual insurer Covea, whose 8 billion euro ($9.4 billion) bid for rival Scor was rejected this month, said it remained a long-term shareholder in Scor and would continue to examine ways to boost shareholder value.
PARIS Reinsurer Scor's Chief Executive Denis Kessler has rejected an attempt by activist investor CIAM to get the French company to hold talks with rival Covea on its 8.2 billion euro ($9.65 billion) takeover offer.
PARIS, Sept 18 An activist investment fund on Tuesday put pressure on French reinsurer Scor's management after it rejected a friendly 8.2 billion euro ($9.57 billion) takeover offer late last month.
PARIS Unlisted French cooperative insurer Covea is working on a new approach to its planned takeover of reinsurer Scor after its friendly 8.2 billion euro ($9.5 billion) offer was rejected last month, two sources close to the deal said on Friday.
* Covea seeks new ways to convince Scor's board to accept offer
PARIS, Sept 5 French reinsurer Scor on Wednesday justified its rejection a takeover bid from rival Covea, which valued the company at more than 8 billion euros ($9 billion), saying remaining independent would help performance.
PARIS, Sept 5 French re-insurer Scor said on Wednesday it expects gross written premium growth of between 5 percent and 7 percent this year and next thanks to solid customer growth, investments and technological efficiencies.
* Covea withdraws offer, but says still interested (Adds details, updates Scor share price)
PARIS, Sept 4 Privately-held insurance company Covea announced on Tuesday that reinsurer Scor had rejected an acquisition offer but said it still remained interested in a friendly tie-up.
- Beware Of These 'Sucker Yields': The Bracket Buster Edition
- China Biotech Week In Review: Simcere Pharma Going Private
- AsiaInfo And Simcere Bow Out From New York
- Simcere Pharmaceutical's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- UTStarcom Privatization Derails
- China Biotech In Review: Simcere Pharma Accepts $495 Million Go-Private Deal