Selecta Biosciences Inc (SELB.OQ)
Tue, Nov 7 2017
* Selecta Biosciences announces third quarter 2017 financial results and provides corporate update
* Selecta Biosciences announces important additions to senior leadership team
Aug 25 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
SAO PAULO Brazilian soy protein maker Selecta said its owners had sold a 90 percent stake to South Korea's CJ CheilJedang Corp for 450 million reais ($143 million).
SAO PAULO, Aug 25 Brazilian soy protein maker Selecta said its owners had sold a 90 percent stake to South Korea's CJ CheilJedang Corp for 450 million reais ($143 million).
BRUSSELS, Aug 25 EU antitrust regulators cleared Swiss vending services provider Selecta's proposed acquisition of Dutch peer Pelican Rouge, subject to the divestment of all Selecta's vending service activities in Finland.
BRUSSELS, Aug 23 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Selecta Biosciences Inc files for mixed shelf of up to $200 million - SEC Filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2vpzRSi] Further company coverage:
* Selecta biosciences announces second quarter 2017 financial results and provides corporate update
* Selecta Biosciences files shelf prospectus relating to proposed offering and resale of 3.2 million shares of common stock by selling stockholders - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2vfRh0F) Further company coverage:
- Selecta Biosciences: SEL-212 Phase 2 Data Not As Good As Hoped, But The Potential Is Still There
- Selecta Biosciences: A Contrarian Investment
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Gilead CAR-T Potential, Egalet Surges, Aerie Launches Mid-Stage Study
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Portola Ahead Of Catalysts, AstraZeneca Gets 2 FDA Approvals, GW Pharmaceuticals' Price Target Lowered
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Heron Undervalued, Theravance Submits NDA, Nektar Continues To Surge
- Selecta Biosciences: Updates To Thesis