SES SA (SESFd.PA)
Thu, May 3 2018
* ESA AND SES-LED CONSORTIUM TO DEVELOP SATELLITE-BASED CYBERSECURITY Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 REPORTED REVENUE EUR 477.6 MILLION (Q1 2017: EUR 540.6 MILLION), DOWN 4.9% AT CONSTANT FX
* BOE SMART RETAIL HOLDS 79.94 PERCENT OF CO'S CAPITAL FOLLOWING SIMPLIFIED PUBLIC OFFER Source text : http://bit.ly/2pgkpEi Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Feb 23 Luxembourg-based satellite company SES said on Friday it was slashing the dividend on its A shares by 40 percent, in a bid to strengthen its balance sheet after a year which it said was below its expectations.
* EXTENDS CONTRACT WITH PALAU TELECOMS UNTIL 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* GLOBAL EAGLE HAS SECURED A MAJOR INCREASE OF KU-BAND CAPACITY ON ITS NEW HYBRID SES-15 HTS SATELLITE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)