Stifel Financial Corp (SF.N)
Thu, Apr 12 2018
April 12 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 12 Stifel Financial Corp. appointed former Jefferies executive James Nappo as a managing director and senior member of the investment banking team focussed on the industrials sector.
* STIFEL FINANCIAL - RECORDED A $101 MILLION CHARGE IN Q4 AS A RESULT OF CHANGE IN TAX CODE - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2DWLjK6) Further company coverage:
* STIFEL REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Jan 17 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Jan 17 Stifel Financial Corp said on Wednesday financial advisers Tom Hankins and Jay Lauzon have joined its broker-dealer unit, Stifel, Nicolaus & Co Inc's private client group in Flint, Michigan.
REFILE-BRIEF-Stifel Financial Says Tax Savings Steps Will Result In After-Tax Reduction Of About $105 Mln-$115 Mln In Q4
* STIFEL FINANCIAL - TAX SAVINGS STEPS WILL RESULT IN AN AFTER-TAX REDUCTION OF ABOUT $105 MILLION - $115 MILLION IN CO’S EARNINGS FOR Q4 ENDING DEC 31, 2017
* Q3 revenue $721.2 million versus i/b/e/s view $701.1 million
* Stifel Financial Corp - terms of transaction were not disclosed
- Stifel Financial's (SF) CEO Ron Kruszewski on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Stifel Financial Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Casa Systems Proposes Terms For $134 Million IPO
- Stifel Financial (SF) Presents at Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference 2017 - Slideshow
- Stifel Financial's (SF) CEO Ron Kruszewski on Q7 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Stifel Financial Corporation 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides