Vinci SA (SGEF.PA)
22 Jun 2018
Fri, Jun 15 2018
LONDON, June 15 Construction company Vinci has approached investors to launch a multi-billion-euro bid for part of French airport group Aeroports de Paris (ADP), the largest of President Macron's planned state sell-offs, four financial sources said.
PARIS, April 24 France's Vinci on Tuesday said it had agreed to buy the airports management portfolio of Airports Worldwide, gaining a foothold in the United States, the world's biggest air transport market, and expanding its presence in Europe and South America.
April 17 Intuitive Surgical Inc's first-quarter profit topped analysts' forecasts as the maker of robotic surgical systems benefited from higher sales of its flagship da Vinci device.
* VINCI Energies acquires Wah Loon Engineering, a Singapore leading company providing integrated electrical and mechanical engineering services
* PLATFORM'S EXTENSION TO ALL OF ITS ENERGY, CONSTRUCTION AND MOTORWAY DIVISIONS AS WELL AS THE HOLDING
* Expects all business lines to achieve revenue growth (Adds details from statement)
PARIS, Feb 7 French company Vinci on Wednesday forecast a further rise in profits and revenue this year thanks to an improving domestic construction market and a robust concessions business.
* Vinci says marks southeast Europe entry for airport unit (Updates with Vinci statement)
BELGRADE, Jan 6 Serbia awarded a 25-year concession to run Belgrade airport Nikola Tesla to French construction and engineering group Vinci, which offered to pay 501 million euros, President Aleksandar Vucic said on Saturday.
- Should You Follow Warren Buffett On This REIT?
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 39: 3 Reasons You Should Avoid This Dangerous Type Of High-Yield Stock
- Dollar General: A Hold At Best
- An Economic Blow-Off?
- The Funeral Of Toys 'R' Us - Who Inherits?
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 38: Why The Stock Market Might Soar 22% In The Next 18 Months And Then Crash 50%