Seattle Genetics Inc (SGEN.OQ)
13 Jul 2018
Fri, Apr 27 2018
* SEATTLE GENETICS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
BRIEF-Seattle Genetics Says CEO Clay Siegall's 2017 Total Compensation Was $8.6 Mln Vs $9.6 Mln In 2016
* SEATTLE GENETICS INC SAYS CEO CLAY B. SIEGALL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.6 MLN VS $9.6 MLN IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GxkWMO) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Seattle Genetics And Astellas Receive FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation For Enfortumab Vedotin
* SEATTLE GENETICS AND ASTELLAS RECEIVE FDA BREAKTHROUGH THERAPY DESIGNATION FOR ENFORTUMAB VEDOTIN IN LOCALLY ADVANCED OR METASTATIC UROTHELIAL CANCER
U.S. regulators on Tuesday approved Seattle Genetics Inc's Adcetris as part of a chemotherapy cocktail to treat advanced Hodgkin's lymphoma in newly diagnosed patients, making it the first new treatment in over 40 years.
* Company expects $1 billion in Adcetris sales within few years
* SEATTLE GENETICS ANNOUNCES FDA APPROVAL OF ADCETRIS® (BRENTUXIMAB VEDOTIN) IN COMBINATION WITH CHEMOTHERAPY FOR ADULTS WITH PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED STAGE III OR IV CLASSICAL HODGKIN LYMPHOMA
U.S. regulators on Tuesday approved Seattle Genetics Inc's Adcetris as part of a chemotherapy cocktail to treat advanced Hodgkin's lymphoma in newly diagnosed patients.
* UNUM THERAPEUTICS INC SEES IPO OF 5.8 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK PRICED TO BE BETWEEN $12.00 AND $14.00 PER SHARE - SEC FILING
* SEATTLE GENETICS APPOINTS DR. ALPNA SETH TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LICENSES FULLY SYNTHETIC MARINE-DERIVED PAYLOADS TO SEATTLE GENETICS FOR USE IN DRUG CONJUGATES
- Don't Sell Axon Enterprise - Cramer's Lightning Round (7/11/18)
- 3 Things In Biotech, June 11: Acceleron's Second Punch, Advaxis's Letdown, Seattle's New Hope
- What Does Breakthrough Therapy Designation Really Mean For My Company?
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Wright Receives PMA, Allergan And Corbus Report Positive
- Core Biotech Buys #18: Thoughts On ASCO And The End Of Core Biotech
- This One Study Could Radically Change The Cancer Immunotherapy Market