Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA (SGREN.MC)
23 May 2018
Fri, May 4 2018
* Both stocks fall more than 3 pct (Wraps in Siemens Gamesa Q2 results, background)
FRANKFURT Siemens Gamesa, which overtook Vestas as the world's largest wind turbine maker last year, on Thursday said it won its biggest order to date in India, where a temporary downturn had previously hit the group's profits.
MEDIA-Siemens Gamesa not to bid for Indian wind power projects, will focus on EPC market - Business Standard
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* Siemens holds 59 pct, Iberdrola 8.1 pct (Adds further comments from Kaeser, details from source)
* Shares up 2.4 pct (Recasts, adds CEO comment, details on strategy)
* Shares up 5.8 pct, leading Spain's IBEX index (Recasts, adds details on U.S., Indian market, CEO comment)
SAO PAULO, Dec 27 Wind turbine makers Nordex SE and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA are vying for contracts with companies that won major auctions last week to build new wind farms in Brazil, two people with knowledge of the matter said.
* Vattenfall aims for 7 gigawatts (GW) wind capacity by 2025 (Adds detail, context)
FRANKFURT, Nov 28 Sweden's state-owned Vattenfall has sealed an offshore wind turbine deal with Siemens Gamesa involving 113 turbines to be delivered for installation at three Danish projects with a total power capacity of 950 megawatt (MW), it said on Tuesday.