SEGRO PLC (SGRO.L)
23 Feb 2018
Fri, Feb 16 2018
LONDON, Feb 16 The UK's top share index closed higher on Friday and ended its first positive week since the middle of January.
* FY PRETAX PROFIT 976.3 MILLION STG VERSUS 426.4 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
* TO DELIVER PIONEERING MULTI-STOREY DISTRIBUTION HUB FOR IKEA IN PARIS
BRIEF-SEGRO announces launch and pricing of 8 year, 500 mln euro senior unsecured bond issue for SELP
* announces launch and pricing of an 8 year, eur 500 million (£442 million) senior unsecured bond issue for selp
* SEGRO - ACQUIRED A FULLY LET 390,000 SQ FT BIG BOX WAREHOUSE IN MIDLANDS REGION OF UK FROM LGIM REAL ASSETS, IN EXCHANGE FOR KINGSLAND BUSINESS PARK, AND A BALANCING CASH PAYMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Oct 26 British housebuilder Barratt and commercial property group Segro have pulled out of a 6 billion pound ($8 billion) development deal that was expected to produce 10,000 houses due to disagreement over terms with the local authority.
* SEGRO PLC - Q3 NEW HEADLINE RENT CONTRACTED £8.8 MILLION VERSUS 13.5 MILLION STG , INCLUDING £3.8 MILLION IN RENT FROM EXISTING SPACE
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, October 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a final instrument rating of 'A-' to the senior unsecured notes issued by UK-based logistics property company SEGRO plc. Fitch has assigned final ratings to the following bonds: - GBP350 million 2.375% notes due 2029 at 'A-' - GBP400 million 2.875% notes due 2037 at 'A-' The final ratings reflect the fact that the majority of proceeds (GBP677 million) are being used to repurchase exi
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, September 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'A-(EXP)' rating to the proposed senior unsecured notes to be issued by SEGRO plc. Proceeds from the notes will be used for general corporate purposes which may include the repurchase of existing debt. Fitch has applied a one-notch uplift to the expected instrument rating from the IDR. This is in line with SEGRO's existing bonds, which the notes are expected to rank pari passu wi
* OFFERS WILL END AT 5:00 P.M. (LONDON TIME) ON 3 OCTOBER 2017 ( EXPIRATION DEADLINE) UNLESS EXTENDED, RE-OPENED OR TERMINATED BY COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: