Shake Shack Inc (SHAK.N)
Fri, Aug 3 2018
Aug 2 Shake Shack Inc said on Thursday that delays in new restaurant openings would slow revenue growth this year, disappointing Wall Street which was expecting the company to raise its guidance.
Aug 2 Shake Shack Inc on Thursday reaffirmed its full-year revenue forecast, disappointing Wall Street which was expecting the company to raise its guidance on the back of rising popularity of its pricey burgers and milkshakes.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.08 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* SHAKE SHACK INC SAYS CEO RANDY GARUTTI'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $1.07 MILLION VERSUS $1.22 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Further company coverage:
* SHAKE SHACK ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR ENDED 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
- The Curious Case Of Shake Shack
- Shake Shack Could Fall A Lot Further
- The Twitter Turn, Part 2
- Good Jobs Numbers May Suggest A Robust Economy (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: U.S. Jobs Report - A Familiar Story?
- Shake Shack (SHAK) CEO Randy Garutti on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript