SIG PLC (SHI.L)
19 Nov 2018
Fri, Sep 21 2018
* SIG highly dependent on suppliers of raw material- CEO (Recasts with CEO comments)
Sept 21 British construction materials supplier SIG Plc on Friday reported a 21.8 percent fall in first-half underlying pre-tax profit as builders delayed projects because of Britain's long icy winter.
July 4 Britain's SIG Plc on Wednesday named Ernst & Young LLP as its external auditor, days after UK's accounting watchdog began an investigation into Deloitte LLP's audit of the building products group.
- Beat The Recession With Dividends - Part 2
- The Case For Emerging Markets And 5 Picks Worth A Look
- Will Crude Break The Hearts Of The Bulls Or The Bears?
- By The Numbers: Beating The Market With Dividend Growth Stocks
- A Deep Dive Into A Contrarian Investment Strategy
- HollySys Automation: Weak Execution Compresses Value