Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD.OQ)
19 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 19 2018
WASHINGTON, March 19 Several large retail companies, including Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy and Macy's, are making a direct appeal to President Donald Trump not to impose massive tariffs on goods imported from China, in a letter sent to the White House on Monday.
March 14 Sears Holdings Corp reported a smaller-than-expected decline in comparable-store sales in a surprise fourth-quarter earnings announcement, sending its shares up 9 percent on Wednesday.
* SEARS HOLDINGS SAYS EXPECT TOTAL REVENUE OF $4.4 BILLION FOR Q4 - SEC FILING
* SEARS HOLDINGS - ON JAN 29, ENTERED AMENDMENT TO TERM LOAN CREDIT AGREEMENT TO BORROW ADDITIONAL $20 MILLION FROM INITIAL LENDERS
Struggling retailer Sears Holding Corp said it laid off about 220 employees primarily at its corporate headquarters in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, effective immediately.
Jan 31 Struggling retailer Sears Holding Corp has laid off 220 employees primarily at its corporate headquarters in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, effective immediately, CNBC reported on Wednesday.
Jan 31 Struggling retailer Sears Holding Corp said it laid off about 220 employees primarily at its corporate headquarters in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, effective immediately.
* SEARS HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO COMMENCE PRIVATE EXCHANGE OFFERS FOR OUTSTANDING 8% SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2019 AND 6 5/8% SENIOR SECURED NOTES DUE 2018 AND PURSUE NEGOTIATED EXCHANGE OF CERTAIN OTHER INDEBTEDNESS
* FAIRHOLME CAPITAL MANAGEMENT'S BRUCE BERKOWITZ REPORTS SALE OF 567,600 COMMON SHARES OF SEARS HOLDINGS CORP ON JAN 11 AT $3.45 PER SHARE - SEC FILING Source text- http://bit.ly/2DlwpN9 Further company coverage:
Sears Holding Corp said on Wednesday it received $100 million in new funding as it tries to shore up cash to stay afloat after years of losses, and that its sales plunged in the key holiday season. | Video
- Sears Holdings Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Sears Is Dead Meat Walking, After Horrid Holiday Quarter
- Wall Street Breakfast: Unilever Abandons U.K. Headquarters
- Sears Holdings: The Dwindling Number Of Profitable Stores
- J.C. Penney: I Just Don't See The Turnaround
- Valuing Macy's In An Optimistic Scenario