Shire PLC (SHP.L)
12 Dec 2017
Fri, Dec 8 2017
* SHIRE PLC SAYS JOHN MILLER TO SERVE AS INTERIM CFO WITH EFFECT FROM JAN 1, 2018 UNTIL THOMAS DITTRICH COMMENCES HIS EMPLOYMENT WITH CO - SEC FILING
Shire Plc said on Tuesday it had partnered with a California-based company to develop a new way to administer a drug to treat hemophilia A.
Dec 5 Shire Plc said on Tuesday it had partnered with a California-based company to develop a new way to administer a drug to treat hemophilia A.
BRIEF-Shire And Rani Therapeutics enter into collaboration to evaluate use of the Rani Pill technology
* SHIRE AND RANI THERAPEUTICS ENTER INTO COLLABORATION TO EVALUATE USE OF THE RANI PILL(TM) TECHNOLOGY FOR THE ORAL DELIVERY OF FACTOR THERAPY
* Shares in rival Shire climb 6 pct (Adds projected price of drug, company comment)
* Omega Advisors Inc dissolves share stake in Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc - SEC Filing
* Third Point LLC dissolves Class A share stake in Charter Communications Inc - SEC filing
* Xenetic Biosciences enters into sublicense agreement related to its Polyxen technology with Baxalta Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shire Plc
LONDON Shire will start making a genetic disease medicine itself after it was hit by supply problems, the London-listed firm said on Friday as it reported a sharp rise in profit.
* Shares up 1.2 pct (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
- David Marcus Discusses the Policy Aspects of Corporate Inversions
- European Markets Are Spooked by Ukraine and Gaza, but AbbVie Gets Shire Deal
- AbbVie Continues To Pursue Irish Drugmaker Shire With Higher Offer
- European Markets Rise Despite Iraq Conflict, as Local Economy and Stocks Take Center Stage
- IPO Preview: Acceleron Pharma
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week