Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)
18 May 2018
Wed, May 16 2018
* Alstom raises dividend 40 pct to 0.35 euros (Adds share price, further detail)
PARIS, May 16 French manufacturing group Alstom , which has agreed to merge its rail operations with Germany's Siemens, reported a rise in annual sales and profits and forecast further growth in profits in the medium term.
MUNICH Siemens raised its full year profit guidance on Wednesday, sending its shares higher after a strong result from its factory automation business countered the downturn at its Power and Gas operations.
* Shares one of the top performers in Europe after raised guidance (Rewrites, adding comments, analyst, share price)
MUNICH, May 9 Siemens raised its full year profit guidance on Wednesday - citing a strong first half of the year helped by a 900 million euro ($1.07 billion) gain from transferring its stake in IT services company Atos SE to its pension fund.
* HILL-ROM - SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS, CO SIGNED CO-MARKETING AGREEMENT FOR A SUITE OF POINT-OF-CARE DIAGNOSTIC INSTRUMENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HAVANA, April 30 French energy firm Total SA and German industrial giant Siemens AG hope to sign a deal soon with Cuba to build a 600 megawatt gas-fired power plant on the island, according to diplomats and businessmen with knowledge of the talks.
HANNOVER, Germany Siemens Mobility , which is being merged with Alstom's rail business, is performing well, the German industrial conglomerate's chief executive said.
HANNOVER, Germany, April 23 Siemens Mobility , which is being merged with Alstom's rail business, is performing well, the German industrial conglomerate's chief executive said.
MOSCOW, April 13 Russian Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich said Siemens could not be relied upon as a partner after a clash between the German industrial group and Russian companies, RIA news agency quoted him as saying on Friday.
- New Technologies, Automation And The Future
- Siemens Plans to Cut 7,800 Jobs in Part of Ongoing Restructuring
- David Marcus Discusses the Lessons of GE's Acquisition of Alstom
- Why Siemens Is Betting $7.6 Billion on the Global Fracking Business
- GE's New Alston Offer Could Fuel Africa, Europe Growtrh
- European Markets Rise Despite Iraq Conflict, as Local Economy and Stocks Take Center Stage