Signet Jewelers Ltd (SIG.N)
20 Feb 2018
* Signet Jewelers completes first phase of strategic outsourcing of credit portfolio
* Capital Research Global Investors 10.2 percent passive stake in Signet Jewelers Ltd as of August 31 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2eM8V62 Further company coverage:
Aug 24 U.S. jewelers Tiffany & Co and Signet Jewelers Ltd reported bigger-than-expected quarterly sales and profit, helped by strong demand for their high-margin bracelets, rings, necklaces and branded jewelry.
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.04 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Signet Jewelers to acquire R2Net, owner of jamesallen.com, to accelerate its customer-first omnichannel strategy
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Signet Jewelers Can Double Over Three Years Due To Earnings Growth And Multiple Expansion
- Signet Jewelers: Should You Buy On The Pullback?
- Investment Ideas: Beating The Market By Focusing On Cash Distributions
- 32 Dividend Increases: January 22-26, 2018 (Part 3: Remaining Sectors)
- 32 Dividend Increases: January 22-26, 2018 (Part 1: Financials)