St. James's Place PLC (SJP.L)
20 Jul 2018
Wed, May 23 2018
May 23 British wealth manager St. James's Place said on Wednesday its Chairwoman Sarah Bates has decided to retire and will be succeeded by Senior Independent Director Iain Cornish.
* Reiterates growth target; shares down 0.4 pct (Adds detail, analyst, shares)
LONDON, April 24 British wealth manager St. James's Place said total assets fell 0.9 percent in the first quarter, hit by the impact of weaker markets, although it continued to take in net flows of new client money.
* Shares up 2 pct, second-top FTSE 100 gainer (Adds share reaction, analyst quote)
LONDON, Feb 28 British wealth manager St James's Place on Wednesday posted a 36 percent rise in full-year operating profit, as market gains and strong inflows of client cash boosted total assets to a record high.
* Net inflows 2.9 bln pounds, market gains add 2.2 bln pounds
LONDON, Jan 25 British wealth manager St. James's Place on Thursday posted a 5.9 percent increase in fourth-quarter funds under management, boosted by net inflows of client money and market gains.
- Medical Device Firm Hancock Jaffe Laboratories Files Terms For $20 Million IPO
- Lack Of Takeovers Sees Medtech Hiring Staff Again
- Medtech Mergers Surge Again
- Dividend Streaks In Danger: 2016 Review And 2017 Preview
- Abbott-Alere Deal To Go Ahead
- Glazer Capital: Merger Arbitrage With Convertibles - A Lower Risk Alternative