St. James's Place PLC (SJP.L)
15 Dec 2017
Tue, Oct 24 2017
* Shares among top FTSE 100 gainers, up 1 pct (Adds shares, analyst quote, CEO quote, background)
LONDON, Oct 24 British wealth manager St. James's Place on Tuesday posted a 3.2 percent rise in funds under management in the three months to the end of September, boosted by inflows into pension products.
LONDON, July 27 Demand for advice from wealthy clients worried about low interest rates and pension changes drove the funds managed by Britain's St James's Place to a record high in the first half.
LONDON, July 27 British wealth manager St James's Place on Thursday posted an 26.5 percent rise in total managed funds in the first half of the year, driven by net inflows of money from clients.
- Medical Device Firm Hancock Jaffe Laboratories Files Terms For $20 Million IPO
- Lack Of Takeovers Sees Medtech Hiring Staff Again
- Medtech Mergers Surge Again
- Dividend Streaks In Danger: 2016 Review And 2017 Preview
- Abbott-Alere Deal To Go Ahead
- Glazer Capital: Merger Arbitrage With Convertibles - A Lower Risk Alternative