Shaw Communications Inc (SJRb.TO)
22 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
BRIEF-Shaw Communications Says 3,300 Employees Elected To Participate In A Voluntary Departure Program
* SHAW COMMUNICATIONS COMPLETES FIRST PHASE OF TOTAL BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION INITIATIVE
* SHAW COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES CFO TRANSITION AS PART OF TOTAL BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION
* ANNOUNCED AN ENTERPRISE-WIDE INITIATIVE DESIGNED TO REINVENT ITS OPERATING MODEL
Jan 30 Canada's Shaw Communications Inc will offer about 6,500 of its employees voluntary departure packages, the wireless service provider said on Tuesday, as it seeks to cut costs.
BRIEF-The City of Vancouver Partners With Shaw Communications To Expand Public’S Access To Free Wi-Fi
* CITY PARTNERS WITH SHAW TO EXPAND PUBLIC’S ACCESS TO FREE WI-FI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Jan 11 Canada's main stock index edged higher in early trade on Thursday, with gains for energy and mining companies offsetting losses for marijuana producers and a dip in Shaw Communications Inc after it reported disappointing quarterly earnings.
* COMPANY IS CONFIRMING THAT IT REMAINS ON TRACK TO MEET ITS FISCAL 2018 GUIDANCE
Jan 4 Shaw Communications Inc's former chief executive, Jim Shaw, died on Wednesday at the age of 60, the Canadian telecom company said in a statement.
* SHAW COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES THE DEATH OF JIM SHAW Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Mackenzie Financial Corp reports 10.02 percent passive stake in Shaw Communications inc as on October 31, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zBhOv2) Further company coverage: