Sanlam Ltd (SLMJ.J)
18 May 2018
Wed, Mar 28 2018
JOHANNESBURG, March 28 South Africa's Sanlam has raised 5.7 billion rand ($490 million) from selling new shares to help fund its joint acquisition of Moroccan company SAHAM Finances, the insurer said on Wednesday.
* TOTAL OF 65.5 MILLION NEW ORDINARY SHARES IN COMPANY HAVE BEEN PLACED BY J.P. MORGAN SECURITIES PLC AND DEUTSCHE BANK AG
JOHANNESBURG/RABAT South Africa's biggest insurer Sanlam Ltd said on Thursday it will buy the rest of Moroccan insurer SAHAM Finances for $1 billion, as part of its plan to become a Pan-African insurance group.
JOHANNESBURG/RABAT, March 8 South Africa's biggest insurer Sanlam Ltd said on Thursday it will buy the rest of Moroccan insurer SAHAM Finances for $1 billion, as part of its plan to become a Pan-African insurance group.
March 8 South African life insurer Sanlam Ltd said a unit of its joint venture with insurer Santam Ltd would buy the remaining 53.37 percent stake in SAHAM Finances for $1.05 billion.
* SANLAM - HAS EXPOSURE TO STEINHOFF INSTRUMENTS IN ON-BALANCE SHEET POLICYHOLDER ,SHAREHOLDER PORTFOLIOS, INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS MANAGED ON BEHALF OF THIRD PARTY CLIENTS
* FOR FIRST 10 MONTHS OF 2017 FINANCIAL YEAR, NORMALISED HEADLINE EARNINGS UP 22%
- SLM's (SLM) CEO Raymond Quinlan on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- SLM Corporation 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Presents At SFIG Vegas 2018 - Slideshow
- Wall Street Breakfast: Investors Brace For Fed Minutes
- 7 Stocks With Exploding (In A Good Way) Earnings Estimates And Analyst Ratings
- SLM's (SLM) CEO Raymond Quinlan on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript