Smiths Group PLC (SMIN.L)
21 Mar 2018
Tue, Nov 14 2017
Nov 14 Smiths Group Plc said on Tuesday first-quarter underlying revenue fell 2 percent, hurt by order timings, but the British conglomerate kept its expectations for the year unchanged.
Oct 20 Engineering company Smiths Group said on Friday it had agreed a deal to insure 207 million pounds ($271.38 million) of its pension scheme with Canada Life.
* TRUSTEE OF SMITHS INDUSTRIES PENSION SCHEME HAS ENTERED INTO A BULK ANNUITY BUY-IN AGREEMENT WITH CANADA LIFE
Sept 22 British conglomerate Smiths Group reported a fall in underlying full-year revenue due to weakness in its energy equipment and service business as well as its medical device unit.
Sept 22 Engineering conglomerate Smiths Group Plc posted a 17 percent rise in full-year pre-tax profit on Friday, helped by growth in its security scanners business.
- Indian Steel Exports Post 'Unprecedented' Rise In 2017
- India's NALCO Looks To New Projects After Rising Revenues
- 7 Reasons India Is Primed For Growth
- Happy New Year For 2018! Economic Outlook And Investment Strategy
- Stocks And The Economy In 2018
- India Looks To Become Less Reliant On Foreign Imports Of Solar Tech