Schneider National Inc (SNDR.N)
23 Feb 2018
Fri, Feb 2 2018
Feb 1 Trucking firm Schneider National Inc's quarterly profit and revenue topped analysts' forecasts, boosted by higher prices and robust freight demand in a strengthening U.S. economy.
* SCHNEIDER NATIONAL, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
Feb 1 U.S. trucking firm Schneider National Inc on Thursday reported a 11.3 percent rise in revenue, boosted by higher freight demand in the U.S. on a stronger economy.
* SCHNEIDER NATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES INCREASE TO QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
* SCHNEIDER NATIONAL SAYS ON JAN 5, LORI LUTEY, CO'S EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CFO, WILL BE RETIRING WITHIN NEXT 6 MONTHS - SEC FILING
Nov 7 U.S. trucking firm Schneider National Inc on Tuesday posted a quarterly profit below expectations, hurt by higher costs for recruiting and retaining drivers and the impact of hurricanes in August and September.
* Schneider National, Inc. reports third quarter 2017 results
Nov 7 Trucking firm Schneider National Inc posted a quarterly profit on Tuesday hurt by higher costs due to a driver shortage and impacts from U.S. hurricanes.
- Knight-Swift Shines, But Not Above Large Industry Peers
- Schneider National - Big Year Ahead
- Schneider National's (SNDR) CEO Christopher Lofgren on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Lean Long-Term Growth Portfolio - January 2018 Update
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - It's Deja Vu All Over Again As Transports Are Off To Another Slow Start
- Transports Weekly Snapshot - Year-End Review