Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc (SNNA.OQ)
7 Dec 2018
Mon, Jul 30 2018
Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc said its lead experimental acne treatment failed to meet the main goals of two pivotal trials and that the chances of it clearing a third study appeared weaker, sending its shares tumbling 19 percent.
July 30 Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday two pivotal trials testing its acne treatment did not meet their main goals of reducing inflammatory lesions on patients' skin.
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: ESPR Phase 3 Positive, FDA Rejects Volanesorsen, Ozempic Succeeds
- Sienna Flunks Acne Trial, But Multiple Catalysts Could Entice A Turnaround
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals (SNNA) SNA-001 Acne Pivotal Trials - Slideshow
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Redhill Zooms, FDA Nods Advaxis Ahead, Hologic Warned
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals (SNNA) Presents At The JMP Securities Life Science Conference - Slideshow
- Stocks To Watch: Earnings Season Hits Higher Gear