Sanne Group PLC (SNNS.L)
22 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 6 2018
* CONTINUED MOMENTUM IN SECOND HALF MEANS GROUP STILL EXPECTS TO REPORT FY UNDERLYING EARNINGS PER SHARE IN LINE WITH BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Oct 19 Sanne Group Plc, a UK-based provider of outsourced corporate and fund administration services, on Thursday appointed Stuart Harris as director of global facilities division.
Sept 8 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Sept 8 Sanne Group Plc, a UK-based provider of outsourced corporate and fund administration services, on Friday named Oliver Morris as head of its EMEA private equity.
- 269 Marijuana Stocks: Correction, Crash, Or Slow Descent?
- Smith & Nephew's (SNN) CEO Olivier Bohuon on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 268 Marijuana Stocks: Learn From An Examination Of Event Dates For The Prior 52 Weeks
- 261 Marijuana Stocks: Jeff Slowed Us Down, But 32% In Less Than 30 Days Is Not Bad
- An 'All-Weather' Income Portfolio For Financial Independence
- Sunniva: Leading The World's Two Largest Legal Cannabis Markets