Sodastream International Ltd (SODA.OQ)
16 Jan 2018
Fri, Dec 22 2017
BRIEF-Sodastream International-Should Offer Be Accepted Co Committed To Pay EUR 17.5 Mln Upon Completion Of Deal
* SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD - SHOULD OFFER BE ACCEPTED CO COMMITTED TO PAY EUR 17.5 MILLION UPON COMPLETION OF DEAL
* SodaStream International Ltd - raising its outlook and now expects 2017 diluted earnings per share to increase about 40% to $2.90 versus $2.07 in 2016
* Q2 earnings per share $0.64 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, July 17 SodaStream International , whose stock has risen by more than 300 percent in 18 months, is aiming to boost sales of its fizzy drink-making household devices in existing markets.
- SodaStream (SODA) Presents At 20th Annual ICR Investor Conference - Slideshow
- Wall Street Breakfast: Prepare For The Powell Fed?
- SodaStream International's (SODA) CEO Daniel Birnbaum on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- SodaStream International's (SODA) CEO Daniel Birnbaum on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Bears Away
- Making Sparkling Water Great Again