Sasol Ltd (SOLJ.J)
22 Jan 2018
Thu, Nov 23 2017
* Company plans to divest from Canadian shale assets (Adds increased credit facility)
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 23 South African petrol-chemicals group Sasol has pulled the plug on all of its gas-to-liquids (GTL) greenfields projects including a U.S. one in Louisiana that carried a $13 billion to $15 billion price tag, the company said on Thursday.
* Sasol to write off $900 mln from empowerment deal (Re-leads with plan for share issue)
- ReneSola Ltd. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Wall Street Breakfast: EU Steps Up War On Tax Avoidance
- Wall Street Breakfast: Hurricane Impacts On The Economy?
- ReneSola's (SOL) CEO Xianshou Li on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- ReneSola, Canadian Solar Focus On Plant-Building As New U.S. Tariffs Loom
- Canadian Solar: A Rare Bargain Hiding In Plain Sight