Software AG (SOWGn.DE)
20 Jul 2018
Wed, Jul 18 2018
* Confirms full-year guidance (Adds detail on divisions, outlook)
FRANKFURT, July 18 Germany's Software AG reported in-line sales and a slight beat on profits in the second quarter, as its business platform and database divisions recorded solid growth and its new industrial internet division doubled revenues.
FRANKFURT, April 16 Germany's Software AG said on Monday it was more confident on sales prospects for its core database business over the next six months after some slippage on closing deals in the first quarter triggered a sell-off in its shares.
* CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER: SOME SLIPPAGE ON DBP DEALS IN Q1, BUT WE HAVE VERY GOOD VISIBILITY FOR NEXT TWO QUARTERS Further company coverage: (Reporting By Douglas Busvine)
* CFO SAYS SEES Q2 CURRENCY HEADWIND OF AROUND 7 PERCENT, SIMILAR TO Q1
BERLIN, April 14 Germany's Software AG has raised its outlook for sales from industrial internet business after the division's sales doubled in the first quarter.
* ADHOC: SOFTWARE AG PUBLISHES PRELIMINARY Q1 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND RAISES 2018 OUTLOOK FOR ITS IOT & CLOUD BUSINESS
* DIVIDEND SET TO INCREASE TO EUR0.65 (PY: EUR0.60) PER SHARE
* DECIDES TO CANCEL TREASURY SHARES AND TO DECREASE THE SHARE CAPITAL
German software group Software AG said it appointed Sanjay Brahmawar as the new chief executive of the company, effective later this year.