Sports Direct International PLC (SPD.L)
19 Dec 2018
Wed, Oct 31 2018
Oct 31 Sports Direct International Plc, the sportswear group controlled by billionaire Mike Ashley, said on Wednesday it had paid 8 million pounds ($10.2 million) to buy Evans Cycles after it fell into administration.
Aug 22 Proxy adviser Glass Lewis & Co has recommended that shareholders in British sportswear retailer Sports Direct International Plc vote against some directors, including Chief Executive Mike Ashley and Chairman Keith Hellawell, at the company's annual meeting on Sept. 12.
* Shares fall as much as 11.6 pct (Adds detail, finance chief, analyst comment, updates shares)
LONDON, July 19 British retailer Sports Direct on Thursday reported a 12.2 percent increase in full-year core earnings, helped by its strategy to smarten up its stores and sell more premium products.
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week
- Sports Direct International Unveils "Major International Expansion"
- Why Gulf Keystone Petroleum, Sports Direct International, and De La Rue Should Fall With the FTSE 100 Today
- Significant Growth at Sports Direct
- 3 Shares the FTSE Should Beat Today
- 5 Dates for Your December Diaries