Sports Direct International PLC (SPD.L)
11 Dec 2017
Fri, Nov 24 2017
* Some shareholders say unlikely to support resolution (Releads, adds new shareholder comment)
LONDON, Nov 24 Investors in British retailer Sports Direct will vote on whether to pay 11 million pounds ($14.65 million) to the brother of billionaire founder Mike Ashley - a move that could reignite tensions between shareholders and the board.
* ENTERED INTO A NEW REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY WHICH REPLACES ITS EXISTING FACILITY
LONDON Mike Ashley’s British sporting goods retailer Sports Direct International has launched syndication of a £700m (US$950.67m) plus loan refinancing, a senior loan banker said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Sept 20 Mike Ashley’s British sporting goods retailer Sports Direct International has launched syndication of a £700m (US$950.67m) plus loan refinancing, a senior loan banker said on Wednesday.
SHIREBROOK, England, Sept 6 The embattled chairman of British retailer Sports Direct survived a vote to oust him by a slim margin on Wednesday, after he said he would resign if a majority of independent shareholders voted against him for a third time.
SHIREBROOK, England Sept 6 The annual shareholders' meeting of Sports Direct has concluded with the firm saying the results of investor votes will be announced through the Regulatory News Service (RNS) later on Wednesday.
LONDON, Sept 6 British retailer Sports Direct said on Wednesday it remained optimistic on its trading outlook, reiterating its earnings guidance for the current year.
LONDON, Sept 6 Sports Direct's embattled chairman Keith Hellawell could be forced to honour a pledge to step down on Wednesday if independent shareholders don't back him at the British retailer's annual meeting.
* Hermes Investment Management Calls On Sports Direct chairman, senior independent director to step down; recommends vote against re-election of both.
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week
- Sports Direct International Unveils "Major International Expansion"
- Why Gulf Keystone Petroleum, Sports Direct International, and De La Rue Should Fall With the FTSE 100 Today
- Significant Growth at Sports Direct
- 3 Shares the FTSE Should Beat Today
- 5 Dates for Your December Diaries