Sports Direct International PLC (SPD.L)
20 Aug 2018
Thu, Jul 19 2018
* Shares fall as much as 11.6 pct (Adds detail, finance chief, analyst comment, updates shares)
LONDON, July 19 British retailer Sports Direct on Thursday reported a 12.2 percent increase in full-year core earnings, helped by its strategy to smarten up its stores and sell more premium products.
LONDON, March 6 British online retail and education business Findel said on Tuesday it was looking to extend its commercial relationship with Sports Direct , the sportswear firm that is its largest shareholder, sending its shares 4 percent higher.
* EXPLORING POSSIBILITY OF FURTHER DEVELOPING COMMERCIAL SUPPLY ARRANGEMENTS WITH SPORTS DIRECT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (London Newsroom)
* ESTABLISHED STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS WITH RETAILERS INCLUDING GILT.COM, WHICH IS PART OF HUDSON'S BAY COMPANY
LONDON British sportswear retailer Sports Direct has increased its stake in department store chain Debenhams to 29.7 percent and is seeking to extend its relationship with the firm to "a strategic partnership", it said on Friday.
LONDON, March 2 British sportswear retailer Sports Direct has increased its stake in department store chain Debenhams to 29.7 percent and is seeking to extend its relationship with the firm to "a strategic partnership", it said on Friday.
* COMPANY HAS INCREASED ITS TOTAL HOLDINGS IN DEBENHAMS PLC TO 29.70%
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week
- Sports Direct International Unveils "Major International Expansion"
- Why Gulf Keystone Petroleum, Sports Direct International, and De La Rue Should Fall With the FTSE 100 Today
- Significant Growth at Sports Direct
- 3 Shares the FTSE Should Beat Today
- 5 Dates for Your December Diaries