Spicejet Ltd (SPJT.BO)
16 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 9 2018
BRIEF-Embraer Exec Says Co In Talks With IndiGo, Spicejet, Others For Potential Orders For E-175 Aircraft
* AIRBUS EXEC - EXPECTS INDIA'S WIDEBODY AIRCRAFT FLEET TO GROW TO 30 PERCENT OF OVERALL MARKET BY 2036, FROM 13 PERCENT CURRENTLY
BRIEF-SpiceJet Says Investigation By Director General Concludes Airlines Did Not Indulge In Anti-Competitive Activities
* INVESTIGATION CONDUCTED BY DIRECTOR GENERAL IN CCI PROBE CONCLUDED THAT AIRLINES DID NOT INDULGE IN ANTI-COMPETITIVE ACTIVITIES Source text - http://bit.ly/2FsReUD Further company coverage:
NEW DELHI India's competition watchdog on Wednesday fined InterGlobe Airlines, Jet Airways and SpiceJet Ltd, saying the carriers had colluded in fixing and revising fuel surcharge rates on cargo flights.
** Shares of Indian air carriers post gains in the range of 1 pct-3 pct
* CITING ONGOING CRISIS IN MALDIVES, CO HAS ANNOUNCED WAIVERS ON VARIOUS CHARGES TO MINIMIZE IMPACT ON PASSENGERS
Low-cost carrier SpiceJet Ltd reported a more than 32 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by a higher passenger load factor and an increase in passenger yields.
Feb 7 Low-cost carrier SpiceJet Ltd reported a more than 32 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by a higher passenger load factor and an increase in passenger yields.
* DEC QUARTER NET PROFIT 2.40 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 1.81 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
BRIEF-India's Spicejet Chairman Says Expect To Begin Long Haul Operations Relatively Soon, Possibly By Year-End
Jan 30 India's Spicejet Chairman Ajay Singh says:
MEDIA-Indian court asks IndiGo, GoAir, SpiceJet and DIAL to resolve terminal dispute amicably - Mint
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy