Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (SPR.N)
16 Feb 2018
Sat, Feb 3 2018
* Shares fall as much as 10 pct (Adds details from the conference call, background)
* SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS REPORTS STRONG 2017 RESULTS IN-LINE WITH GUIDANCE; ISSUES GUIDANCE FOR 2018 REFLECTING CONTINUED GROWTH; INCREASES SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION UP TO $1 BILLION
Feb 2 Aircraft parts maker Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc reported a 13.5 percent rise in quarterly profit on Friday, and said it had increased share repurchase authorization up to $1 billion.
* QTRLY EARNINGS PER SHARE (EPS) OF $1.07; ADJUSTED EPS OF $1.32
* SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS HOLDINGS - BUILT FUSELAGE FOR BELL V-280 LIFTED OFF FOR FIRST TIME AT BELL'SAMARILLO, TEXAS, FACILITY DEC. 18 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UNIT SENIOR AEROSPACE UPECA (MALAYSIA) SECURES FIVE-YEAR CONTRACT WITH SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 6 Aircraft parts maker Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc said on Wednesday it would be adding 1,000 jobs and investing $1 billion over the next five years at its Wichita, Kansas facility.
* SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS PLANS MAJOR EXPANSION, JOB GROWTH IN WICHITA, KAN.
Nov 1 Aircraft parts maker Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc on Wednesday posted a decline in quarterly operating margins, hurt by lower maintenance, repair and overhaul services sales.
* Spirit Aerosystems announces solid third quarter 2017 operating results with EPS up 9% Y/Y and cash from operations up 9% Y/Y; finalized definitive agreements with boeing; executed $194 million in share repurchases
- Stocks To Watch: Welcome To The Party Rising Rates
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings' (SPR) CEO Tom Gentile on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Long Idea Highlights And Lowlights From 2017
- Dhierin Bechai Positions For 2018: Aircraft Production Remains Strong
- With North Korea In The Crosshairs Let's Analyze The Defense Industry