Stockmann Oyj Abp (STCBV.HE)
18 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 11 2018
HELSINKI, Jan 11 Finnish deparment store and fashion chain group Stockmann will fall short of its profit guidance for 2017 after weak fourth-quarter sales, the company warned on Thursday.
HELSINKI, Jan 11 Finnish deparment store chain Stockmann will not reach its profit guidance for 2017 due to weak sales in the fourth quarter, the company warned on Thursday.
* PRELIMINARY INFORMATION ON STOCKMANN'S REVENUE AND OPERATING PROFIT IN 2017
* Stockmann could cut profit outlook again - analyst (Adds profit outlook, bullets, updates shares)
HELSINKI, Jan 2 Department store chain Stockmann is planning to sell a well known building in Helsinki, which has an estimated book value of around 100 million euros ($120 million), to cash in on a booming market for commercial property in the Finnish capital.
* STOCKMANN HAS COMPLETED THE DIVESTMENT OF DELICATESSEN'S BUSINESS IN FINLAND
* STOCKMANN IS INVESTIGATING A POSSIBLE DIVESTMENT OF ITS BOOK HOUSE PROPERTY
* FINNISH COMPETITION AND CONSUMER AUTHORITY APPROVED THE SALE OF STOCKMANN DELICATESSEN TO S GROUP
* STOCKMANN OYJ ABP SAYS NOTES WILL MATURE ON 11 JANUARY 2022 AND CARRY A FIXED ANNUAL INTEREST OF 4.75 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
HELSINKI, Nov 16 Finnish department store and fashion chain group Stockmann on Thursday put its flagship Helsinki department store property and other real estate assets forward as collateral for a 650 million euro ($765 million) refinancing package.