Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (STEL.SI)
20 Nov 2017
Wed, Nov 15 2017
* Unit increased its share capital by us$44.4 million via issue of shares to its holding co
SINGAPORE, Nov 9 Singapore Telecommunications Ltd on Thursday reported a record net profit and declared a special dividend in the second quarter, helped by a gain on the divestment of its stake in broadband unit NetLink NBN Trust.
BRIEF-Singapore Telecommunications sees FY2018 revenue, EBITDA from core business to grow by low single digits
* In FY2018 both operating revenue and EBITDA from core business to grow by low single digit level
* Launches Singapore’s first mobile plans with unlimited data, talktime and SMS
* Had issued LOI to Thaicom Public Co & Singapore Telecommunication stating interest in acquiring shares of CS Loxinfo Public Co
* Subsidiary, Singtel Optus priced a$400 million 5 year fixed-rate notes which will be issued on 23 august 2017
* Unit increased share capital from S$2.25 billion to S$2.97 billion via allotment,issue of 724 million ordinary shares at s$1 per share to singtel Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Singtel CEO says continues to look for M&A opportunities in digital space and cybersecurity
SINGAPORE, Aug 11 Singapore Telecommunications Ltd on Friday reported a 5.6 percent drop in first-quarter net profit, hurt by exceptional items and lower contributions from India's Bharti Airtel Ltd, one of its regional associates.
* FY 2018 group free cash flow (excluding spectrum payments and dividends from associates) to be about S$1.8 billion