Statoil ASA (STL.OL)
19 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 19 2018
(Fixes format) OSLO, March 19 ** Norwegian shares traded down on Monday ** Oslo's benchmark index fell -0.52 percent, or -4.19 points, to 802.54 points and was down by -0.95 percent year-to-date ** The broader Oslo All Share Index was down 0.51 percent ** Among the biggest firms on the Oslo bourse Statoil fell -0.45 percent, Telenor fell -1.01 percent and DNB fell -0.28 percent ** Turnover at Oslo Bourse was 948.889 million Norwegi
* Plans to ramp up renewables investment (Adds reaction, cost of rebranding, updates poll number)
HOUSTON Statoil ASA, the Norwegian state-controlled oil producer, has plenty of growth opportunities left in North Dakota's Bakken shale formation, an executive said on Tuesday.
HOUSTON, March 6 Statoil ASA, the Norwegian state-controlled oil producer, has plenty of growth opportunities left in North Dakota's Bakken shale formation, an executive said on Tuesday.
* STATOIL AND ITS PARTNERS HAVE CONTRACTED WEST PHOENIX RIG FOR EXPLORATION DRILLING ON UK AND NORWEGIAN CONTINENTAL SHELVES FROM SUMMER OF 2018
* Stock is best performer of European oil index (Adds comments, updates share, adds detail)
LONDON, Feb 7 Norway's Statoil aims to start production from Brazil's Carcara oil discovery in 2023 or 2024, a company official said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Feb 7 The price of crude oil will likely come under pressure later this year from rising output at U.S. onshore developments as well as conventional fields, Chief Executive Eldar Saetre told Reuters on Wednesday.
OSLO, Jan 29 Norway's Statoil said it has pulled out of negotiations to take a 25.5 percent stake in a gas block off Mozambique, citing a lack of progress after more than two years of talks.
* OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL INC - SECURED CONTRACT FROM STATOIL PETROLEUM AS TO SUPPLY UMBILICALS FOR JOHAN CASTBERG PROJECT IN BARENTS SEA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Sterling Bancorp: Around 40% Upside From Here
- Tracking Kahn Brothers Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Sterling Bancorp's (STL) CEO Jack Kopnisky on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Sterling Bancorp 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Sterling Bancorp: Merger With Astoria Is A Game-Changer
- Tracking Kahn Brothers Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update