Statoil ASA (STL.OL)
Tue, Jan 9 2018
* OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL INC - SECURED CONTRACT FROM STATOIL PETROLEUM AS TO SUPPLY UMBILICALS FOR JOHAN CASTBERG PROJECT IN BARENTS SEA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Norway's Statoil ASA has hired a senior crude oil trader at its Singapore office, a company spokesman said
* STATOIL RENEWS TWO IMPORTANT LONG-TERM CONTRACTS WITH BOUVET
* DYNAGAS LNG PARTNERS LP ENTERS INTO NEW LONG-TERM TIME CHARTER FOR THE LNG CARRIER ARCTIC AURORA AND EXTENDS CURRENT TIME CHARTER FOR THE LNG CARRIER CLEAN ENERGY
OSLO, Dec 20 Norway's Statoil will extend output from its Snorre oilfield in the North Sea by some 25 years under a 19 billion Norwegian crown ($2.26 billion) investment plan announced on Thursday.
OSLO, Dec 20 Norway's Statoil on Thursday presented plans to extend output from the North Sea Snorre oilfield by some 25 years and increase recovery by close to 200 million barrels.
* STATOIL: INVESTING IN 25 MORE YEARS ON THE SNORRE FIELD - INVESTING IN 25 MORE YEARS ON THE SNORRE FIELD - STATOIL.COM
* Awarded an Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) contract by Statoil for the Snorre Expansion Project
* Statoil sees Brazil as its core exploration area (Adds Petrobras CEO, details)
OSLO, Dec 18 A transaction between Statoil and Petrobras that could be worth up to $2.9 billion will likely be scrutinised by Brazil's Federal Court of Accounts (TCU), the CEO of Petrobras said on Monday.
- Sterling Bancorp: Merger With Astoria Is A Game-Changer
- Tracking Kahn Brothers Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- New Preferred Stock IPOs, October 2017
- Sterling Bancorp's (STL) CEO Jack Kopnisky on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Sterling Bancorp 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Sterling Bancorp: 2 Companies, 1 Preferred Stock