Strayer Education Inc (STRA.OQ)
17 Nov 2017
Mon, Oct 30 2017
Strayer Education Inc will merge with smaller peer Capella Education Co in a $1.9 billion all-stock deal that will offer doctoral, master's and bachelor's programs, mainly for working adults across the United States.
Oct 30 Strayer Education Inc said on Monday it would merge with smaller peer Capella Education Co in an all-stock deal valued at $1.9 billion.
* Strayer Education Inc reports third quarter enrollment, revenues and earnings
* Strayer Education, Capella education near merger deal- WSJ, citing sources
* Strayer Education Inc reports second quarter enrollment, revenues and earnings; Q3 2017 enrollment outlook
- Career Education: On Track And Still Significantly Undervalued
- Pearls Of Wisdom - The Best Shareholder Letters Nobody Is Reading
- Strayer Education (STRA) and Capella Education Company Mergers & Acquisition Call - Transcript
- Strayer Education, Inc. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- New Oriental: Excellent Long-Term Play
- Wall Street Breakfast: Dow On Track To Top 22,000