Constellation Brands Inc (STZ.N)
22 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 14 2018
* BILL NEWLANDS NAMED CONSTELLATION BRANDS PRESIDENT AND COO; ROB SANDS REMAINS CEO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CONSTELLATION BRANDS ANNOUNCES FULL REDEMPTION OF 6.000 PCTSENIOR NOTES DUE 2022
* CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL THREE-PART SENIOR NOTES OFFERING DUE 2020 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2njFA7C) Further company coverage:
Jan 5 Constellation Brands Inc missed Wall Street estimates for third quarter revenue on Friday and said wine and spirit sales for the full-year would be at the low end of a previous forecast, sending its shares down as much as 4 percent.
BRIEF-Constellation Brands Says Expects New Tax Legislation To Result In Reduction In Existing Net Deferred Tax Liabilities By $300 Mln To $400 Mln
* ON CONF CALL - "IN PROCESS OF EVALUATING SPECIFIC BENEFITS OF TAX REFORM"
Jan 5 Premium beer maker Constellation Brands Inc posted a 21 percent surge in profits for its third quarter, as retailers stocked more Corona Extra and Modelo Especial beers during Labor Day and Thanksgiving.
NEW YORK (Reuters Breakingviews) - Ever since Colorado, Washington and other states legalized marijuana, the conventional wisdom has been that the U.S. weed business would in a matter of years move from a cottage industry into the arms of Big Tobacco. But Constellation Brands, maker of Svedka vodka and Corona beer, just dropped something into that punchbowl. It's taking the legit ganja party up a notch.
Oct 30 Constellation Brands Inc has bought a nearly 10 percent stake in Canadian cannabis maker Canopy Growth Corp for about C$245 million ($191 million), the first major wine, beer and spirits producer to invest in legal cannabis.
* Constellation Brands to acquire minority stake in Canopy Growth Corporation
* Canopy Growth establishes groundbreaking strategic relationship with Constellation Brands
- Tracking Dan Loeb's Third Point Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- 269 Marijuana Stocks: Correction, Crash, Or Slow Descent?
- 268 Marijuana Stocks: Learn From An Examination Of Event Dates For The Prior 52 Weeks
- Marijuana Stocks And Australia: Is The Next Boom Down Under?
- 261 Marijuana Stocks: Jeff Slowed Us Down, But 32% In Less Than 30 Days Is Not Bad
- Cannabis Stocks: Not A Dot-Com Bubble...Yet